Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Time, And A Fail...

This week we are in Louisiana for Christmas. My family minus my dad and older brother drove down today. It took us about 7 hours. I drove for the first 4 and then we stopped for lunch. Well after lunch my mom and I switched off because we were going to listen to the sermon The God Of Worship by John Piper and I wanted to blog my thoughts about it while listening to the sermon. Well I ended up writing a page and a half long post in a word document (we are on the road I obviously don't have internet) about this sermon, it is just that good, and that was my fifth time to listen to it! Well I went to save and and accidentally hit no when it asked me if I wanted to save the changes...fail. And hour and a half of typing in a bumpy car...gone in half a second. I. Was. Ticked. Any good that that sermon had done me was erased with my thoughts... It was a terrible feeling! Oh well. We will listen to it again on the way home and I'll blog about it then. Be looking for it, it is excelent!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment