Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Emotions

Hey world,

Tonight is going to be a super short post, like one thought short, but I need you to know something.

I know that just about all of the time I come across as Mr. Tough Guy and nothin' can touch me. But that is just because I am good at hiding my emotions and feelings. Now I could go into a long psychological story about my childhood and why I am the way that I am (all of which is true) but that is another story for another post.

So here I am. This is me NOT hiding anything. I have feelings too, and you hurting them. You know who you are. I know that I am an infernal ass sometimes, and I am truly sorry. I'm not perfect and never will be. Please forgive me, but then don't shun or reject me...because that isn't forgiveness.

Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment