Friday, January 6, 2012

Movements of the Holy Spirit

The following story is a real experience that happened to me last night. The Lord has seen fit to place me in the midst of a trial right now and I know He will sustain me, but I would still appreciate your prayers.


"GOD WHERE ARE YOU?! I know you are out there and I know you are real. I have seen your hand work in my life over and over. I have heard of your awesome and mighty miracles. Not just in the bible but in real time. Here, now, in my life, all around me. So then why are you letting this happen? Why have you forsaken me in this time?!" All of this I scream at the sky. On my knees beating the earth desperate to be heard by my maker. Tears streaming from my eyes, voice raw, my heart breaking, soul wrenching. I look out off of the mountain I am on, three crosses behind me, no one else around. I have never cried or prayed this hard before. 

Then it all stops. I open my eyes. I'm sitting on a bus surrounded by people. All of that was happening in my mind but it seemed completely real. The grass beneath my hands and toes, the warm wetness streaming down my cheeks, the taste of blood and salt on my tongue, the anguish of my heart. So I curl up in my seat with a blanket over my head and softly sob, letting it all out and giving it all to the Lord. I have no control over the situation or way of changing it so it is in your hands now Father. I love you.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment