Thursday, November 18, 2010

First Post

I love reading other peoples blogs and they are always so encouraging to me, so I want to try to do the same for others. Plus I have been wanting to find some way of Journaling/Sharing my experiences and thankfulness with friends. So I am going to try blogging.

I have made some WONDERFUL friends here at Arkansas Tech and I am so glad that this is where God saw fit to have me go to college! I am constantly surrounded by people that I love and that are an encouragement to me on a daily basis. Especially my Freshlife group! Thursday nights are my favorite part of the week as we get together to fellowship and study God's word. Staying focused on God in college has be hard, and I fail at it all the time but, my friends are always there to give me a push back in the right direction and pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment