Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Don't Understand

Ok, so for those of you that actually read this thing, just know that this post will have no spiritual value for you whatsoever. It is pretty much just going to be an unspecific rant. So you might not want to read it.

I am so confused right now... One day I think this whole thing is going fine and maybe just maybe I can tell how it is all going to end.

But then, the next day (meaning tonight), something happens...I see one little thing, and it throws me for a friggin loop! And now I have no idea what is going on.

Ok! I was fine with things going one way...and it was a way that normally I wouldn't be ok with...but for some reason I WAS fine with it. And that is part of the reason I thought maybe I knew how it was going to work out.

Now...one little thing happens...a thing that SHOULD be good...but no. All of the sudden I am freaking out because the plan has changed in a split second...maybe I can get things back going in the direction the were going, but I am not sure that I want them to happen that way now...GOD...what is going on?!

No comments:

Post a Comment