Friday, January 14, 2011

Thank You =)

Dear God,

You know all things. Which means you know that I don't know what all is going on right now or why things are happening the way that they are. But that is ok. I am learning to trust you more through this. I don't understand why you are choosing to work in my life in the way that you are, but as I see things slowly coming together, I am so thankful that you are God and I am not. Because no matter how hard I have tried on my own, I have never been able to accomplish what it is that you are currently accomplishing. And honestly, that amazes me. I know it shouldn't, but it does. So thank you for mending broken ties and teaching me how utterly pathetic I am at the same time.

Love, Your oft wayward, and always learning son,
Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment